Thursday, August 04, 2011

Pedicures

One of my sisters-in-law got married the beginning of June. My sister Amy (who is friends with Sarah, who got married) came up to Utah and went to Canada with us. We decided to go get some manicures and pedicures before heading north.

We thought it would be fun to take Allison and let her get her first ever pedicure. So we did a girl's night out to do nails, Amy, Allison and me. Amy and I got French tip manicures done as well. I wasn't very impressed with them this time. Allison only got her toes done because her fingernails would have just worn off too fast. We had over a week still until the wedding. The store had a little kids chair for Allison and a movie player for her to watch something while they did her nails.

Her toes were SO cute! I was worried about them not lasting long enough, but I think it worked out just fine...though hers definitely worn off before ours.

Not the best picture, but my toes looked good right afterwards...they were soft and the color was vibrant and the flower was awesome! I can't believe how talented the worker was that she totally drew (with fingernail polish) the flowers on my toes and Amy's.

All three of us afterwards. My toes, legs and ankles and all felt SO good after that massage and stuff...I'm not a fan of people touching me, especially my feet, but I am tempted to go do a pedicure more often. Luckily I have found a lotion for my feet that is heavenly...then I don't have to have others touch my feet, I can do it anytime and it's cheaper.

It was a fun girl's night out and fun to have Allison do something new!

No comments: