Found this quote in Amy's stuff as we went thru it.
All of my family (mom, dad, sisters, bil, kids, husband, etc) had a Disneyland trip planned already and went Oct. 9th-13th. We all wore a pin of Amy "With us Always." - Thanks to Molly
Life sketch written by Stacy
Party announcement made for Amy's celebration of life party on what would have been her 34 birthday.





1 comment:
Kristy, I can't imagine the emotions that you and your family are going through. I don't remember if I had met Amy... if so, it was only in passing at a baby blessing or baptism. Reading the things that you have written about her in your blogs and posts have been inspirational. I can see how important she was to you and your family. She was truly loved!!!
Amy will live on through you, your family, and those whom she has touched. She loves each of you and is so grateful to have you as a big sister… never forget that. My prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment