Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sisters Here

So Molly and Newell came up last Friday morning. They brought my youngest sister Emily with them. I have really enjoyed having them here. I have been enjoying having my sisters around for company. Plus we got to play LOADS of games both Nintendo and real games.

Michael the kids and I got discounted season passes to Seven Peaks this summer, so on Monday we went all day long with Emily, Molly and Newell. It was a lot of sun and a long day there but it was fun.

Michael came over and joined us after work and he and Allison went on the Boomerang which is a 3 story high half-pipe that you go down on a tube. Allison was technically just barely too short but one of the life guards let her slide by once. Then they tried to go one more time and the next life guard said no way. We are very happy with Allison and her courage!

We enjoyed the floating in the lazy river many times. Mathew just bobs along in his life jacket and Allison just likes to float along herself, even when the river goes down for a second or so. The kids favorite part is the lazy river.

We went in the wave pool only a couple of times. Mathew will only go in the waves if we are on a tube. Allison loves to "body surf" and just let the waves get her. I enjoyed being on the tube in the waves a little, but eventually it is too much motion for me.

The kids also had two little pools that they like to go in and they rotated back and forth with those a few times. It was nice to have extra people there with us so that I could go on some of the slides. Molly and Emily were content to hang with Mathew all day.

Well I am sad to see Emily go. I have enjoyed her company a great deal. She and I have kept each other entertained. Tomorrow morning I will be driving her to Beaver, UT where we will meet Molly and Newell and they will all be going back to Arizona.

Then as soon as possible we will be trying to make a trip to Canada. We want to spend as much time with Michael's Opa as we can. Unfortunately work is stressful and extra stressful things are going on and it is hard to figure out when we can go.

No comments: