This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Sick
Poor little Allison has been sick (tummy) since Monday morning. She finally started to feel better yesterday afternoon, but then I think she over did it and ended up sick again last night. We weren't able to do cake and presents until last night because she was too sick Monday night. I feel so bad for her and it is frustrating not being able to do anything for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh! Poor thing...I hate it when my kids are sick. Hopefully she will recover quickly and things will get back to normal soon!
-Audri
Post a Comment