This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Fall or is it Winter
Waking up this morning was not too hard (not any harder than every morning), but getting out of bed was another story. My house was COLD!!!! The thermostat read 58 degrees F upstairs. I woke up almost 45 minutes early because I was really cold in bed too, so I went to the bathroom and then I grabbed an extra sleeping bag to throw on top of our comforter. It helped, but I never did get back to sleep and it was harder to get up. Luckily I had a pair of sweats accessible. I had to redress Mathew in feetie pajamas. We don't have the furnace on and we aren't sure if we are ready yet, but let me tell you it will be coming SOON! I just need it to take the chill off the house because in the spring and fall (and winter for the matter) the house stays cool a lot longer than outside. At least we can pile on blankets, clothes and coats when we are cold. But functioning and trying to get Allison ready for school isn't going to be easy with the temperature of the house. Once we get the heaters going again I will have to time the furnace to kick on before we get up and come down stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristy,
Well, while you are home enjoying the snow and the cool weather I am here enjoying the rain and the sun. At night I sleep very comfortably and take my socks off when it starts to get too warm.
I am sure there will be plenty of visits to the beach while I am here and I am not going to miss the snow one bit. Next year will come soon enough.
Post a Comment