This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloweens Past
Allison's 1st Halloween
Amy and Kristy as clowns. We are wearing white shirts, my mom painted silly.
I have to ask if you ever wore one of those plastic costume suits with the hard plastic masks when you were a kid? I totally remember wearing a plastic pound puppy costume in like third grade and thinking I was the cat's meow!!! How time flies and things change (I'm pretty sure my kids would rather die than wear some of the costumes we wore!)
Anyhow, I loved the ghost gourds, very cute!
Hope Halloween was good for you guys. I should have some new pics up eventually!
3 comments:
michael look a bit scary:) Excited to see this year's pictures.
I have to ask if you ever wore one of those plastic costume suits with the hard plastic masks when you were a kid? I totally remember wearing a plastic pound puppy costume in like third grade and thinking I was the cat's meow!!! How time flies and things change (I'm pretty sure my kids would rather die than wear some of the costumes we wore!)
Anyhow, I loved the ghost gourds, very cute!
Hope Halloween was good for you guys. I should have some new pics up eventually!
Cute pictures!. You make a great heart Kristy.
Post a Comment