
One of my friends had pictures of her ghost on her blog site and I LOVED them...it is so creative, so I decided to do it too. I can't take all the credit for doing it either. Michael painted the faces for me. I just told him what I wanted and he made it happen. He is SO good like that.
I have been helping out Allison's Kindergarten teacher from last year, this year. Mathew and I go in to help Mrs. Morgan out on Thursdays and a few other miscellaneous times. Last Thursday during one of the centers (different activities going on at the same time that the teacher rotates the kids through), the kids got to watch her cut open a pumpkin and then they counted the seeds. Afterschool Allison and Mathew and I were in her classroom for a little longer and she decided she was going to carve two of the pumpkins for each of the kids. She and her family were going to choose pumpkins later from a pumpkin patch...so she didn't want or need the ones she had for school. Long story short she carved two pumpkins for us, and we had purchased 3 more. We haven't been able to carve our pumpkins and now we aren't sure if we are going to or not since we at least have two to light up. The pumpkin above is Mathew's. She asked him what he wanted it to look like and this is what we got. :)
So this is about what our house looks like. We have corn stalks on the poles, 2 jack-a-laterns, 3 pumpkins, 2 ghost gourds, and lots of hanging ghosts. This picture shows sun and it doesn't seem quite as Halloween-y, but today it is chilly, dark and there are leaves EVERYWHERE!
I will post some pictures from our costumes tomorrow.
TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

1 comment:
I Love all the Halloween decorations. And the ghosts look great too. I love the faces!!!
Post a Comment