Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Snow again!!!


Sunday morning we woke up to this snow. There was almost as much as we got that last weekend in Septemeber. I remember saying that this year I am actually ready for fall and it to be cooler, but I am NOT ready for snow! I still feel that way, but it seems it doesn't matter how I feel. The weather continues to do whatever, no matter how I feel....weird, huh?!

We have chosen to use our woodburning stove again. It has been a few years because we have had little children and lots of junk around the stove. It has been fun to have a few fires and last night the kids even got to roast marshmellows. We are hoping using this will bring down our gas bill this year. It sure makes the living room toasty!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Kristy, i need to see you guys! It has been like 2 years! let's get together!!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valerie said...

Snow again! I live is the cold northern state of Mighigan and we haven't even seen snow yet!!