Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

This year we did good. We each got what we wanted and said we wanted, without stressing, and guessing and such. I got my chocolate! This is some of the best chocolate to me.

Allison also made homemade valentines for her class and will get to pass them out this afternoon at her class party. Mathew and I will be going to help out. We get to do a craft with the kids. It is a mosaic heart. I will post more on this later!

This Valentines my thoughts are with our families.
I love and am thankful for:
My husband, Michael
My kids, Allison and Mathew
Our brothers and sisters
And our parents

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day!

1 comment:

valerie said...

I love this Chocolate too. I remember you gave me a box of it once and I think I ate the whole box in like 2 days.