Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow anyone?!

We had 5 1/2 sunny warmer days. The snow on the streets and sidewalks was finally all gone. It was still on the grass and dirt and stuff in the shade. Yesterday afternoon a big windy and snow storm began. By the time Michael got home and I went to Young Women's it was fairly deep. Trying to walk to the church was hard because I could look up to see where I was going. The snow was blowing wet and hard into my face. I was exhausted by the time I got to church. So last night Michael was WONDERFUL enough to shovel. We figured we had seen the worst of it and that would help us out for morning when we had to drive and stuff. This is what we woke up to:

more snow, much more snow had fallen and a little is still falling.

So once again we have a pie tin on the trampoline. This is a combination of all the snow. It didn't get cleaned off last night.


And of course Michael is back out there cleaning off the car, the porch and shoveling. What a sweetheart. I just need to focus on what we had for a few days and the fact that winter has to end sometime and spring will be here sooner than later...I HOPE!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Hey your lawn mower is under your trampoline!!(Just though I would point that out) The snow sure does look pretty!!