A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: my husband
C- Cake or Pie: cake
D- Day of Choice: Friday
E- Essential item: SLEEP
F- Favorite Color: blues and purples
G- Gummi Bears or worms: cinnamon gummi bears, but I can't really eat them because of my jaw
H- Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I- Indulgences: CHOCOLATE and some t.v. shows
J- January or July: JULY!!!
K- Kids: 2, one boy, one girl
L- Life is Incomplete without: family, friends and the gospel
M- Marriage date: 8/7/99
N- Number of siblings: 5 sisters
O- Oranges or apples: neither, though I do like the smell of citrus
P- Phobias or Fears: losing a child, death of family members and the unknown
Q- Quotes: I have lots of them, but I like this one, "Books are the blessed chloroform of the mind."
R- Reason to smile: my children's laughter
S- Season: Spring and summer (warmth!!)
T- Tradition: Any time with family, Christmas treats and playing games with family
U- Unknown fact about me: Sometimes going to the library and borrowing movies and books helps me when I have an urge to go to a store and spend money on useless little things.
V- Vegetarian or meat lover: meat
W- Worst habit: needing to know and be in control and my anxiety that relates to the two
X- X-rays or ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your favorite food: chocolate, chocolate and chocolate
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius, though don't ask me what that means; I am not a horoscope person.
No comments:
Post a Comment