Monday, April 28, 2008

Bowling

Saturday we decided to go bowling and have dinner there. There is a Costa Vida (very similar to Cafe Rio) in the building with the Fat Cat's bowling alley. We all had fun. I made sure to take and wear the wrist brace and I have to say I am not sore at all and I don't think it made me bowl any worse than I already do. Allison and Mathew did better than Michael and I did. And my parents did the best of all, even though they were a little rusty. My mom bowled every Monday for MANY years, but it has been a long time. I have lots of good memories from those years. I remembered how much I love the sound of a bowling ball hitting lots of pins, very quickly. Another memory brought back on Saturday was the way my mom does a little bounce dance after she throws the bowls...I would never have thought of it on my own, but it was nice to see it and remember.


No comments: