Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged! Tag! How To Play This Game of Tag. Post these rules on you blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Here it is...

3 Joys
1. Kids
2. Husband
3. Family (sisters, parents, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins) sitting around laughing and playing games

3 Fears
1. Losing a child
2. Being forgotten
3. The unknown

3 Goals
1. Get thru the day
2. Get thru the week
3. Do something productive

3 Current obsessions/collections
1. Disney DVDs
2. Sudoku
3. The Princess Bride

3 Random Surprising facts
1. I don't know everything.
2. I have gotten a lot more use to watching scary movies.
3. Growing up I hated pastel colors and DEFINITELY wouldn't wear them, now I do.

I don't really know who to tag, so for now I hope everyone enjoys mine and tags themselves if they want to.

1 comment:

valerie said...

I love your goals!! They look a lot like mine!!