Every once in awhile I get these from friends and it is fun to post. So for your entertainment:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:55
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? I am Legend (in the dollars)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Whatever I can find to keep me going
6. What is your middle name? Don't have one
7. What food do you dislike? Sweet and sour/spicy chinese
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? a combo of fast if I need to get something done and slow if I just want music
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef
11. What characteristics do you despise? irresponsibility, tardiness (I am trying VERY hard not to be) and disloyalty
12. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy sweats
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go? Rome, Italy or England, or Australia
14. What color is your bathroom? white-ish (we want to redo it)
15. Favorite brand of clothing? anything inexpensive and cute
16. Where would you retire? Where my family is and it is warm
17. Most memorable birthday? Last year, I got to have a weekend away and be with family and a wonderful friend
18. Favorite sport to watch? Ones where I know someone personally playing basketball, volleyball and baseball
19. Favorite saying? Anything clean that can make me laugh
20. When is your birthday? February 8th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither really, but I am MOST DEFINITELY NOT a morning person
22. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2 or 9
23. Pets? do children count? then 2 otherwise don´t have any and don't want any
24. What did you want to be when you were little? grownup otherwise I don't remember
25. What are you today? Stay at home mom
26. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate
27. Your favorite flower? I have always loved sunflowers for sentimental reasons but I have come to LOVE tulips because it means spring is basically here.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 23 it means we will be camping and have already travelled to the place we are going.
29. What are you listening to right now? My son ask me questions and tell me about lotion on his hands and leg
30. What was the last thing you ate? Sausage biscuit sandwich
31. Do you wish on stars? I use to pretend to
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Maybe periwinkle, that is a blue and purple color, right?
33. What is your pet peeve? Peoples' disregard for others whether in a store, at church or just out in public
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Windshield glass replacement company
35. Favorite restaurant/bar? Most recently Costa Vida, but otherwise I love Ned's Krazy Sub
36. Hair Color? Brown
37. Favorite day of the year? really warm summer days when I can and am swimming
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? I actually had a lot of different ones...I was into Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Chipmunks, Care Bears and some stuffed animals
39. Summer or winter? Summer!!!
40. Hugs or kisses? Both, but Hugs mostly
41. Chocolate or vanilla? If you know me this isn't really a question...Chocolate!!!!
42. When was the last time you cried? Almost about a half an hour ago
43. What is under your bed? a mess
44. Who is the friend you've had the longest? my sisters, Rachel
45. What did you do last night? went to Seagull, Deseret Books, Roberts Craft, and the dollar store
46. Favorite smell? cinnamon
47. What are you afraid of? losing a child or my husband or other family member
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4 (house, car, 2 bike lock keys)
49. How many years at your current job? 7 (stay at home mom), 9 (wife)
50. Favorite day of the week? Friday
51. How many states have you lived in? 2 (Utah and Arizona)
52. Do you make friends easily? Acquaintances generally yes, really good friends, no
If you enjoyed this and/or want to post this on your blog, change the answers for yourself and spread the laughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment