This is one of the "roommate pictures" we took around SLC at LDS Business College in February 1999. We had Michael King (then a friend of Audri's) take a bunch of pictures of us all and then we had him over for dinner as a thank you. I of course was trying to cut my meat and ended up knocking a bunch of rice and corn onto the floor between us...good times...good times.
Here is a picture that another classmate of ours (Amran) took of all of us roommates (Audri, Amanda, Missy and I) plus our photographer Michael.
Here is a current picture of Audri and I taken today at the end of our visit. (Yes it is June and we are wearing long sleeves and a jacket. It was okay in the sun if the wind wasn't blowing, but the wind was VERY chilly.) We enjoyed a wonderful visit and it was nice to reminisce. We do wonder where our other two roommates are today. We also wonder about other classmates and ward members. We both have been in a reminiscing frame of mind for a little while now.
We figured we needed to take a picture of the kids so we would have some kind of proof and documentation of the date we last saw each other. So here are the kids (from left to right, Clay Ence, Ali Ence, Allison King, Mathew King, Quin Ence, and Will (a little boy she watches)).
We also needed to get Jack in the picture because that also shows how old the kids are and how many there are. But he was tired and didn't want to stay in the picture so Audri got to be in the picture too. Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture including Jack. I will have to check with Audri to see if I did any better with her camera.

Audri was making faces and acting all silly in front of us as I got the camera zoomed and ready for Allison to take our pictures. But as soon as I would snap a picture she was normal again. I missed it twice and she wouldn't do it on purpose and let me catch her.

So we were giving the kids instructions on where to stand and when to take the pictures and I guess Audri got caught by one of the cameras.

I guess we were done and forgot to tell Allison.
1 comment:
LOL!!! We're so hot! That was fun...we'll have to do it again soon!
Post a Comment