Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Birthday with Michael

Yesterday for Michael's birthday I decided to go with a theme...a bit...I made a light saber cake...at least I tried. It looks okay, but it didn't turn out quite like I had hoped. Not too bad though. I also couldn't find the right tip to write with, but I made do and think that my writing turned out pretty good, usually I don't like my writing.

I liked the candles because there shape reminded me of little light sabers too.

We got him the Jedi Outcast game for the Gamecube. He really enjoys this game and we rented it for free recently and he didn't get as far in it as he wanted to. So now he can!
One funny thing that helped along with yesterdays "theme" happened when I went to rent movies from the video store. Because it was Michael's birthday we received a free rental...either a new release or a video game. I went and looked at the video games and there was Star Wars the Clone Wars. So I brought that one home. I almost felt like I was preparing a birthday for a kid yesterday with the whole "theme" thing, but it was pretty fun!

2 comments:

WX Ences said...

What fun!! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Michael! Hope it was a good one!

valerie said...

Great cake!! Very Creative!!