And here is a close up on another section of his posters that talks about how he LOVES Mario Parties, Star Wars Lego and lots of Superheroes:

It was a lot of work and I ended up doing it later in the night but I am glad I did. It turned out pretty good. If you look closely there are arrows that tell you where to go next and each arrow has "instructions." One example of such instructions is after the transformers square it says to Roll out...if you know transformers you know that saying. The one after swimming says "swim away." I know kindergarteners don't get that humor very much, but I enjoyed doing it and his teacher loved it too!
The second part (I'm involved with) of being student of the week is that a parent comes in and reads the student's favorite book. Mathew decided to have me read "Don't Wake Mama." Now I know you who know me are probably laughing and thinking about what an appropriate book that is, but it is actually a 5 little monkeys birthday surprise book. We have really enjoyed the different Five Little Monkey books


1 comment:
That is so cute! I'm glad we don't have to do something like that. I already have enough on my plate. I like how you did it though.
Post a Comment