Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rock Canyon



Friday afternoon Michael took off early so we could go to Rock Canyon before the weather was to turn frigid. It was still a little chilly especially in the shade, but the kids had a lot of fun. We also did our traditional alphabet words and started guess that song, but this time that didn't last long. As much as I don't like hiking and stuff I do enjoy the walk back out and the word games we play. We did the same hike this time last year and a few different times since Allison was a baby. We don't go real far in, but the point is more to be together than get anywhere. This year the kids enjoyed climbing a little higher too.

2 comments:

valerie said...

Man, I miss the mountains!!

Jenae said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun.