Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 Numbers

I was thinking about some stuff on this New Year's Day and these are some of the numbers and things that came to mind:

We had 17 different family members visit us overnight this year and 5 of those came 2x.

We came home from 1 trip to Canada and made 1 other full trip to Canada.

We made 2 trips to Arizona.

We had 1 loved one pass away.

We had 1 wedding.

We had 1 niece born.

We had 2 babies announced to be born (next year).

We had 26 (and then 25) at the (all together) King dinner table.

We had 15 at the (all together) Green dinner table.

Just some interesting numbers...okay I might be the only one that finds them interesting but I did want to share.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Nope you're not the only one who thinks it's interesting! I LOVE statistical stuff like that, that serves no other purpose than to just be...well, interesting! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!