Saturday, April 11, 2009

Indoor Easter Egg Hunt

We ended up doing the Easter egg hunt indoors this year because it rained all day. The kids enjoyed it. I asked Allison which way she likes better and she said she likes them both. I also like to do one little egg or Easter something for Michael to find...he is a pretty good sport about it and looks and finds it even if he doesn't want to.


We're ready!

Mathew found his big egg. Poor Mathew bumped his head pretty bad in his excitement when rushing for his second egg. He didn't want to stop and hold ice on it until he had found all his eggs. We got when he bumped his head on video and it's brutal, we all cringe when we watch it.

Allison found hers.

I took a picture of this egg earlier on and then it ended up being the last egg found and it took us a few minutes to figure out where it was. Allison actually found it and gave Mathew clues because it was his 15th and final egg.


Checking out what they got. The eggs were filled with a few Hershey chocolate eggs, some little toys, small packets of sixlets, some coins, and other stuff.
I love doing the egg hunt for the kids. My aunt Renee always took care of ours when we were growing up. We would find a certain amount of plastic eggs and our big one. It was a wonderful Green family tradition that I enjoy doing with my kids.

1 comment:

Jameson Family said...

Isn't the holidays great with kids. I love Easter!!!