
We officially signed papers to close on the house the afternoon before we left for Canada. I have to say it is a relief and a wonderful thing! We have rented this (our) home for almost 8 years and it is nice to know we are more settled now and it is ours.
I am SO thankful for my self-less handyman husband who put in TOO many hours to even count preparing everything especially the papers and stuff with the bank and the work on the house and still worked the whole time. Plus the hours and hours and hours of sleep he gave up working on everything!
It's ours!
I am SO thankful for my self-less handyman husband who put in TOO many hours to even count preparing everything especially the papers and stuff with the bank and the work on the house and still worked the whole time. Plus the hours and hours and hours of sleep he gave up working on everything!
It's ours!
3 comments:
Congrats on the home! Great feeling, isn't it? Knowing that you can do whatever you want to it...cuz it's yours! When do you move in? Ugh, moving while pregnant isn't fun at all.
Congratulations Kristy and Family!!! That's wonderful. This is the house you are living in right now right??? Or am I mistaken.
We moved in 8 years ago :) Yes this is the house we have been in. We were finally able to close on buying it from my aunt and uncle.
Post a Comment