This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Spring?
Spring at our house:
Even if the weather doesn't co-operate, spring is starting to spring FINALLY! (Well most happened a little while ago, but it feels like winter took forever!!!)
Oh I'm so jealous...you have tulips and daffodils? Growing in the ground? Not in a pot from the store? What I wouldn't give for better soil around here...
But they're so pretty! Happy that spring has finally arrived for ya! We're busy getting into summer already.
1 comment:
Oh I'm so jealous...you have tulips and daffodils? Growing in the ground? Not in a pot from the store? What I wouldn't give for better soil around here...
But they're so pretty! Happy that spring has finally arrived for ya! We're busy getting into summer already.
Post a Comment