Thursday, June 03, 2010

Awesome Pictures by Suzie

During our last Canada trip we were able to have some pictures taken by my talented Sis-in-law.
http://www.photoinkbysuzie.blogspot.com/

(I'll put the family pics all in another post).


My kids, of course we couldn't actually have all 3 looking happy and wonderful in any one picture.

Mom and daughter

My boys

The main purpose of the pictures was to get some cute ones of Nicholas and one that I could hang on the wall with his brother and sister.

Towards the end of it all the kids started messing around with some Guitar Hero guitars and got some fun pictures taken. Then my sister in law did some fun color stuff with it all and turned it into a poster. I have since printed it off and both kids have one hanging in their rooms.

(VERY BIG BLOG SLACKER!)

1 comment:

valerie said...

Love the pictures. Your kids look so grown up!!! Your little guy is such a cutie!!!