Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Thankful #2

I have had to sit and think a little more about today's post. I guess this is part of the reason I need to focus on my blessings and things I am grateful for...I know there is so much, but I guess I am just trying to find something specific today that I am grateful for.

Well I guess I will say I am thankful for homes, couches, beds, blankets...things that keep us safe and warm away from the elements. I have not been feeling very well physically since last night and it is nice to just get cozy and warm and relax with a good book...which I am also thankful for! I am grateful when I don't feel well I can read a book and get lost in the story and forget how I am feeling.

Facebook: I am thankful for modern technology (telephone, internet and skype) that help me stay in touch with family even when we are hundreds of miles away. I am also thankful for digital pictures that making sharing pictures easier!

No comments: