Facebook: I am thankful for people who help without expecting something out of it...including those that totally earned something and then tell you not to worry about it.
This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Thankful #3
Today I am thankful for warm sunshine and comfortable days that I can go outside and enjoy the fresh air. I enjoyed lunch outside with a friend today and then later this afternoon I sat outside in a chair and just soaked up the sunshine while reading my book. I am especially grateful for these kind of days in Fall and Spring when most days are chillier or more dreary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment