Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day Back at School

Today was the kids' first day back at school after the summer break. We had a pretty busy summer (which I haven't even begun to blog about). We were ready for school to start but at the same time we weren't. One child especially wasn't ready...Nicholas. He misses the kids already and it has only be one morning.

We took pictures at home this morning and I took the camera to the school, but there wasn't a good opportunity to take any there this morning.

Nicholas wanted a backpack and to get ready just like his brother and sister.

So big...only 20 months and he is ready to start school.

Mathew ready for his first day of third grade...he's favorite thing was getting to wear his new white (kind of) sneakers. He had his haircut and was all ready to go.

Allison on her first day of fifth grade...she was excited to wear her new shirt...she was really stylin'. She wanted to wear the shirt badly enough that she was willing to wear jeans today even though it will be really warm (in the 90s I think).

Dad with the kids before he left for work and they left for school.

I can't believe summer is already over and another school year started!

No comments: