Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ipod Picture

I had a goal of catching up with the blogging/journal-ing I haven't done much of this summer or even as much as I could have this last year. Well I didn't do as well as I had hoped doing it every day, but I thought I would go ahead and post something.

I LOVE this picture! It isn't the best quality (it was taken with my ipod touch). I took a whole bunch in a row at the time and this is my favorite!

While my sister Emily was here she got a hold of my ipod and took a crazy picture of herself...it startled me most of the time when I would open my ipod. So I found this picture and changed the main picture to this. I LOVED having a picture of my sister to open up to and see, but the picture was just TOO disturbing. I love that I open my ipod and smile a little every time now.

I sure miss having my sister here though!

No comments: